▪ 2-Way Dual 5” Ported Compact Line-Array element
▪ 1 element of active EVO55-M powers three EVO55-P passive elements
▪ Premium European High Efficiency custom IDEA Transducers (by Beyma)
▪ Proprietary IDEA High-Q 4-slot line-array diffraction waveguide
▪ Dedicated transport /storage/rigging accessories and flying frame
▪ Matching subwoofer for stacked and flown setups
▪ Ultra-compact High SPL installed sound reinforcement
▪ FOH for small to medium size performance venues and clubs
▪ High SPL A/V portable sound reinforcement
EVO55-P line-array elements are unique professional install sound reinforcement systems that offer excellent modularity and versatility.
The very compact 4-element array cluster (smaller than a typical 15” 2-way loudspeaker) will always deliver SPL and coverage beyond the physical size of the system, while it can be rigged and operated with minimal logistical resources. It can be pole mounted, stacked and flown very easily by only operator.
EVO55-Pfeatures HF assembly with a 1.75” compression driver and a proprietary wave-guide design and a dual-5” woofer configuration for the LF section.
These premium-quality, high-performanceEuropean transducers a dedicated passive crossover filterallow for a natural, linear response throughout the useful frequency range spectrum without any processing of the system.
The integrated weatherised steel rigging structure and stacking, transport and rigging accessories make EVO55-P a really plug-and-play system.
5˚ Trapezoidal ported cabinet
LF Transducers HF Transducers
2 ×5˝ High performance woofers
1.75″ Voice coil Compression Driver
RMS Power Handling
119/125 dB SPL
Frequency Response (-10 dB)
69 – 19,000 Hz
90˚ Horizontal coverage
Dimensions (W x H x D) Weight
416 x 154 x 334 mm (16.3 x 6.1 x 13.1 inch)
13 Kg (28.6 lbs)
2 x Neutrik SpeakON NL-4
15 + 18 mm Birch Plywood
1.5 mm perforated weatherised steel with protective foam
Durable IDEA proprietary Aquaforce High Resistance paint coating process